Thursday 5 May 2011

Fleur De Ballet in INK magazine

My last post about getting published was pretty brief as I was in the midst of meeting a really difficult deadline, but over the same weekend I got news that another one of my shoots had been published in INK magazine! This one was shot at Adrian Pini Studios with Sophie Ellen (http://www.sophieellen.co.uk) as part of her ballet series - this was part two of our five collaborations, so I'm definitely hoping to see the remaining three get published. They got better as they went along, so I have high hopes!

The issue of INK magazine can be read here (pages 26-29), and purchased here.



Photography: Sophie Ellen Lachowycz
Styling: Myself
Model: Gina Negus
MUA: Rachel Bromage
Hair: Kasia Fortuna
Photography assistant: Christine Xuan 

Below is a very low quality video of behind the scenes: at some point I'm going to make a video of all the snippets I've filmed during shoots, but until then, low quality it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment