Tuesday 11 January 2011

Oh gold

I did promise that my next update would be about my shoots, but unfortunately I am in the middle of an extremely busy week! My agenda consists of

1) writing a 2,000 word report on the advertising sales of Company magazine,
2) shooting the jewellery collection of http://www.admireme.co.uk as part of the website redesign,
3) sending CVs to magazines to beg for internships,
4) preparing a presentation for my editorial class,
5) finally, planning all of my upcoming shoots!

I have three shoots coming up and am very excited for them. On that note, images from my last shoot with the lovely and talented Faye Sampson are up on her website, so do check them out under her location shoots - http://www.fayesampson.com. I'm shooting with her again very soon and am looking forward to another brilliant outcome.

Just to give this post a little sparkle, here is a recent purchase that is driving me wild.


Gold nail varnish. IT'S GOLD. If you know me, you'll know I love everything gold. Gold earrings, gold watch, gold buttons on everything, gold hardware on my handbags, gold wallpaper. A touch of gold makes me feel instantly glamorous, which is why I drown myself in it on a daily basis. I promise to make a gold post one day, which will feature my dream of owning a pure gold car.

Aliya

No comments:

Post a Comment