Wednesday 19 January 2011

Teacup candle




Apothecary @ HoF, Teacup candle, £50

As a lover of tea and all things quaint and afternoon tea with cake and all the usual that can be seen on any 18-25 year old's blog, I do believe this Apothecary candle is destined to be mine. I cannot believe I have only just discovered the Apothecary range in House of Fraser, it is made of dreams and smells like marshmellows. As soon as I get paid, I'm treating myself to some sweet-smelling goodness.

But in the mean-and-penniless-time, I have three shoots coming up in the next three weeks, and plenty of work at uni, so my updates won't be frequent. I am however attending an event at London College of Fashion tomorrow, which I'm very excited about.




I hope it inspires me, and I will post my ramblings here shortly after, as this is the real purpose of this blog: my journey into the fashion industry. Whilst I love fashion and make-up and beauty products as much as every other girl, I want to dedicate the free time I have to blog to document my paths. So please stay tuned, as I'm doing a lot of prospective things in the next few weeks, which I hope will take me a step further into this terrifying industry.


♥Aliya

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Aliya.

    P.S. That candle is amazing - want one!

    ReplyDelete