Monday 21 February 2011

Mulberry A/W 2011


Images courtesy of marieclaire.co.uk

Yesterday I had the pleasure and honour of attending the Mulberry A/W 2011 show at Claridge's, all thanks to my new friend Style Petite, who organised my very exclusive ticket. This was my first ever catwalk show, and it couldn't have been a better first experience: not only is Mulberry one of my favourite brands (the only brand I would really consider splashing on), the show itself was absolutely amazing. Being in the third row, I unfortunately missed the cute little dogs trotting alongside some of the models, but still had a fantastic view of the outfits.

What really captured me was the shining gold hardware that adorned the jackets and bags, blinding when caught by light: comparable to the light of an angel for a self-confessed junkie for anything gold and shiny. Other highlights were enormous scarves wrapped above slim silhouettes, and tight trousers tucked into knee high boots, a classic favourite of mine.

I also fell madly in love with one of the bags, and will definitely be on the front line when it hits stores: unfortunately I only have a blurry screen capture from my iPhone videos, but the beauty is evident.

No comments:

Post a Comment