Wednesday 2 March 2011

When I wake up in my make-up

(L-R) NARS Orgasm Illuminator, MAC Brow Gel. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC30, MAC Lipstick in Please Me, MAC Lipstick in Russian Red, MAC Plushglass in Power Supply, MAC Eyeshadow in Copperplate (for my brows)

So, I went a little crazy last month and spent over £100 on the make-up pictured above. Even if I did suffer my biggest financial crisis to date (going past my overdraft by £5, not earth shattering but pretty bad for me), it was worth it for all of the divine things up there. The lovely pink lipstick is carried everywhere with me now and re-applied every hour, and filling in my eyebrows has made a huge difference to my appearance, as well as adding an extra layer of slap on my face.

March is looking to be a very busy month for me. I have a very small shoot coming up on Tuesday, three (possibly four!) big shoots later this month, with two photographers whom I love working with. This will all take place around a presentation, a huge deadline, the development of two assignments and the process of creating a brand new magazine. Normally in situations when I have too much work, I sink into a state of depression and stop eating/sleeping, but the fact that I'm actually excited about tackling my massive workloads has set it in stone that I'm finally happy with what I'm doing. I love magazine publishing, I love styling. I cannot wait to get into the magazine industry, but let's see if I can actually get myself an unpaid internship before I start dreaming too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment